Spent the entire day feeling what I thought were just Braxton Hicks contractions. They started shortly after taking the 6 year old to school. I went about my day as normal. Went to Starbucks, came home, napped for about 3 hours. Woke up with the contractions, but they weren't bad. The kiddo came home from school at 2:45pm and we did our normal after school things. By 5pm, the contractions were still there, but never consistent enough for me to worry about. I ordered dinner since I wasn't feeling up to cooking, the kiddo picked pizza. I ate a couple pieces and by 7pm, bed time the contractions weren't easing up. I decided that I would lay down to relax, but couldn't get comfortable. That's when I decided to call the hospital to see if I should come in to be monitored. They said yes. So hubby left work early, we took the kiddo to my sisters and then headed to the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment